Where the heck is G.'s letter?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where the heck is G.'s letter?
Apprentice
Member # 6960
Profile #0
SPOILER
Okay, I've been trying to figure out what I do with Giscard, the snobby rich guy near Formello. I finally broke down, peaked at the walkthroughs, and it turns I need to find a letter for him before I can complete his quests. Where the heck do I find this letter?

--------------------
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." - Otto Von Bismarck
Shock Trooper
Member # 125
Profile #1
On some dead guy in the Eastern Gallery. Other people will have more precise info, but I think it's in the southern half. This is outside the demo area, by the way.

I think you can get the reward without doing the mission; you just have to be able to dispel a barrier and fight a hasted Vengeful Shade, which I did while in the demo.

[ Thursday, March 30, 2006 17:05: Message edited by: Croikle ]

--------------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
The letter is on a body in the southwest part of the Eastern Gallery. Go west from West Cotra and I think it was a little north. The quest is to remove a gremlin from his storehouse, the gated area where you can't pick the lock in the demo. You get some gems as a reward and his storehouse has a lot of items that you can sell. Easy quest and there is slightly more experience for killing the gremlin.

The barrier is upstairs in Giscard's house. The vengeful shade appears when you rob Giscard, I guess. I only looked in the box at the Ruby Breastplate and some other things.
Apprentice
Member # 7785
Profile #3
I stole EVERYTHING upstairs that Giscard has but no shade pops up.....