Great Cave Bandits

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Great Cave Bandits
Apprentice
Member # 6961
Profile #0
Hi All,

Another old quest I have not completed. Great Cave Bandits.

Say's they are in the South wall of Great Cave. I have ventured all over the great cave and cannot find anywhere I have not went. I think I killed one of them but am not able to find the other.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
I seem to recall a deserted campsite nearby a hole leading down a level. In any case, they're all underground.

Which ones are these? Randolph Halfbreed, Abisynthe?

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Apprentice
Member # 6961
Profile #2
Yes those are the two. I am wandering around some more while I try to find them. I have a couple of tasks that are a little too hard now so I am trying to finish some of the earlier ones.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
Abisynthe is found by going from Almaria south along the river until you find a way underground. There are 2 entrances in the map section along the south wall. Don't forget to fight the icy crystalmists that are part of that cave. They have 2 wisdom crystals (one is cached).

Randolph Halfbreed is 2 map sections west of Abisyhthe in a underground complex that is guarded by a nephil warrior with 2 terror wolves. It can also be reached from the Blosk refugee camp from one of the building that hold the bandit Lott.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #4
Am I the only person who very purposefully misread "Abisynthe?"

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #5
Nope, I did too.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
I was too lazy to look it up and just used what was originally posted at the top.