I can't sell stuff!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I can't sell stuff!
Apprentice
Member # 6969
Profile Homepage #0
I'm in the opening dungeon and I'm trying to sell stuff to Appelo. When I click on "I want to sell something" the inventory comes up but there's no way to sell any of my stuff.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Click on the coins near the items.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
Move the cursor over the little pile of coins (4 interlocking silver circles) in the lower left corner of the item you want to sell and click. Be precise or it will try to move the item instead. The upper left corner is the selling price and the lower right is the quantity. The item name and value appears below the inventory.

If you are selling a stack of more than one item in an inventory square, a box will appear asking how many. Some items like food sell in certain quantities without you losing a fractional coin. Food is sold in even amounts.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
Also, some items are worthless. You can't sell items like trash or clay pots.

Dikiyoba believes the cut off is four coins. Everything four coins or above is sellable. Everything below four coins is worthless and should be dumped.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
While 4 coins is the cutoff, some items stack to exceed that. Food, red lanterns stack 3 coins per 4, thread stacks for 5 coins per 4 spools, etc. Otherwise they just occupy space and get grabbed by accident.
Infiltrator
Member # 5410
Profile #5
and when selling objects that stack it is best to sell when the number of stacked objects exactly yileds 4 coins (or multiples thereof) as this maximizes your potential wealth

example, if you have six thread and sell you will get 4 coins, if you sell 5 thread you get four coins and have a thread left over (to start your next stack with

[ Monday, March 27, 2006 05:48: Message edited by: fartman ]

--------------------
"Dikiyoba ... is demon ... drives people mad and ... do all sorts of strange things."

"You Spiderwebbians are mad, mad, mad as March hares."
Apprentice
Member # 6969
Profile Homepage #6
I'm rich! I'm rich!

Thankyouverymuch.