need help breaking those barriers

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: need help breaking those barriers
Shock Trooper
Member # 1152
Profile Homepage #0
so, i killed the pesky demon in the tower colony, and i was told by the guy that upstairs i could find break barriers. So, where is it? ive looked in 2 books but cant get to the third because my pericign crystals dont break it. Am i confusing this with another quest, or m i jsut having crappy luck?

--------------------
-Sylak
Proud Member of the Church of Devine Luchere
Way too many lifeforms are carbon-based. Put this in your signature/AIM Profile if you're not.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
You need to use the staircase east of Kelner in his tower. Go up those stairs and the west door will now open to a spellbook.
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #2
This is off-topic by alot,but why is Yamatos post and sig all written backwords?

[ Monday, March 20, 2006 11:10: Message edited by: Shuan Wuan ]

--------------------
George Bush is a Nazi - Eric Cartmen

I'm not as think you stoned I am
Visit the RIFQ Forums
Shock Trooper
Member # 1152
Profile Homepage #3
Your browser is reacting in error to a little snippet of code which was dloating around here a whiel ago which should just make register date and location backwards.

--------------------
-Sylak
Proud Member of the Church of Devine Luchere
Way too many lifeforms are carbon-based. Put this in your signature/AIM Profile if you're not.