Knowledge Brew Recipe???

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Knowledge Brew Recipe???
Warrior
Member # 716
Profile #0
I want to know what the Knowledge Brew Recipe is so I don't waste the needed ingredients on other things. I would also love to know how much it costs to make/buy each one. Thank you! :)
Warrior
Member # 5886
Profile #1
In Avernum 4, you have to find people who make potions to order. The potion brewers don't charge anything except the herbs required to make the potions.

The recipe requires one of each herb (graymold, mandrake, energetic, spiritual, and healing herbs) and this guy makes knowledge brews, not elixirs, so they will give you 2 skill points each.

The person who is able to make knowledge brews is

**Spoiler**

south of Khoth's Lair, across the river, and through a tunnel with several banks of high level magic barriers.

[ Saturday, March 18, 2006 07:05: Message edited by: Avis Insanis ]

--------------------
We don't make the white chalky excrement that splats down and ruins your car's paint job. We make it stronger.
Warrior
Member # 716
Profile #2
Thank You! :D
Apprentice
Member # 6924
Profile Homepage #3
What are the ingredients for it?
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #4
Originally by Avis Insanis:

quote:
The recipe requires one of each herb (graymold, mandrake, energetic, spiritual, and healing herbs)...
Dikiyoba suggests that you read the posts above yours. The question was already answered.
Apprentice
Member # 6924
Profile Homepage #5
Woops missed that completely :D