do you need to talk to someone to complete lark's scroll quest?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: do you need to talk to someone to complete lark's scroll quest?
Apprentice
Member # 6591
Profile #0
OK, I'm trying to assist my fiancee through the game, and have gotten to a roadblock in the quest involving Lark's scroll translations.

She's gotten to Khoth's ruins and read the big book there, but then when she goes back to Ft. Monastery to chat with Lark, she doesn't get the dialogue box saying "BTW, I found out how to translate your scrolls." Going up to Lark's house and reading the scrolls is also unhelpful.

I seem to recall that there's a sage somewhere who sends you up to Khoth's ruins, but I don't remember who or where. Is that a necessary step? Who sends you up there?
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
Talk to someone in Formello. Exactly who should be in Schrodinger's walkthrough.

Dikiyoba.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
It's Genevieve. You may need to talk to her while the shade is away in order to get a useful response. She'll send you to someone else who will send you to someone else who will eventually send you to Khoth's lair.

[ Saturday, March 11, 2006 15:20: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!