Minor Bug?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Minor Bug?
Apprentice
Member # 6847
Profile #0
Hey I believe I have found a small bug (if not new) in the Windows version. In Northwest Normello. There is a locked door in the north. When I opened it with tool skills there is a red scavenging rat(Hp 55) inside. Nothing is special about this rat, but if you go to another place and come back the rat will be there again! And you gain experience as well except it is not a lot. Does anyone else has this problem?

Also I would to ask some stupid questions. Is my computer has display problems or is Jeff has made a mistake, how come the cure buttion looks like spary acid in Geneforge? And minor heal looks like war blessing? This looks weird!

--------------------
Gundam!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Check the job board in Formello. Scavenging rats are one of the jobs. They repopulate in certain storerooms.
Apprentice
Member # 6847
Profile #2
ok I see, so it's not a bug then...... sad

--------------------
Gundam!
Apprentice
Member # 6847
Profile #3
by the way anyone knows what the wolf is doing outside the Fort M? It follows you and then go away so what's its purpose?

--------------------
Gundam!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
Its purpose is to follow you and then go away. Not everything needs to be deeply significant.

—Alorael, who recommends using the edit button to add more to a post instead of posting twice in a row. Double posts are discouraged.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
If you feed him you get experience and he will follow you and help you fight goblins. In the Mac version 1.0.1, if you later petted him again he would follow you again otherwise he would eventually return to his cave.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #6
Dikiyoba suspects te wolf would be more useful if the meat Dikiyoba's party uses to feed the wolf didn't come from the goblin fort. But Dikiyoba's party is quite happy to feed the wolf and let it live, since it isn't likely to attack anyone.
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #7
does this count as double posting?
i don't think so
as i said before in a diffrent topic
shoulden't this be moved to tech support

--------------------
join me!
we shall harness the power of geckos, bunnys, and fluffy pink stuffed animals and rule the world!!!
Posts: 193 | Registered: Wednesday, December 14 2005 08:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #8
No.

And Dikiyoba's response holds for the question in the other topic too.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #9
Actually, Tony did double-post a little higher up in the topic. So, arghhhhhhhhh, if you want to see what double posting is, that's it.

[ Tuesday, March 07, 2006 04:06: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!