stuck! how can crash energe barriers in mine ?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: stuck! how can crash energe barriers in mine ?
Apprentice
Member # 6851
Profile #0
I've been running all around but coulden't
find the solution to break through the "energe barriers" in mine, what shell i do? (T-T)

[ Friday, March 03, 2006 13:52: Message edited by: paper ]
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #1
If you mean the Grindstone mine and the quest Jen gives you:

1. Get a piercing crystal. These can be found in various places, but I believe Jen herself sells one.

2. Go to the Tower Colony, do the demon quest, get Dispel Barrier. You probably aren't at this point yet, though.

EDIT: Use grammar. It good.

[ Friday, March 03, 2006 13:55: Message edited by: WonkoTheSane ]

--------------------
But I don't want to ride the elevator.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
If you're in the Grindstone mines, buy a blue Piercing Crystal from the woman who runs the mines in one of the houses in Grindstone. use the Piercing Crystal while standing next to the barrier and it will disappear.

—Alorael, who thinks that works for almost all barriers in all mines you might come across.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6851
Profile #3
thanks- i'll try it- ^^
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #4
Shades are much more fun in Avernum 4 than they are in Geneforge, even though they share the same graphic. They're vulnerable to repel spirit in Avernum 4.

Dikiyoba was so conditioned by the irritating shades that appear so early in G2 that Dikiyoba's party was ready to flee if things went bad. Then Dikiyoba's party discovered how easy they were.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
Actually shades respond well to Bolt of Fire for the weaker kinds and some take more damage from Acid Spray. It helps you conserve spell points under Grindstone and in the first test.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #6
Thanks for the tip. It should help in my next party of custom spell-casters, but wouldn't have helped much with the pre-made party, since only one could cast bolt of fire anyway.

Dikiyoba.