Patrick's Tower

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Patrick's Tower
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #25
i hacked
i may have disrupted the game by hacking the treastury

and breaking into king starrus's place as soon as i got to the castle!

--------------------
join me!
we shall harness the power of geckos, bunnys, and fluffy pink stuffed animals and rule the world!!!
Posts: 193 | Registered: Wednesday, December 14 2005 08:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #26
arghhhhhhhhh, Dikiyoba is speaking to you and you alone. Please pay close attention.

What was the point of bringing up this topic again for this point? There wasn't one. Please don't start topics or bring up week-old topics unless you have something worth saying.

You say you don't want to be banned. Well, your behavior says the exact opposite. If you ever want people to take you seriously you, you have to follow people's requests, obey the Code of Conduct, and use common sense. The next time someone posts and tell you how to do something, actually do what they say.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by arghhhhhhhhh:

i hacked
i may have disrupted the game by hacking the treastury

and breaking into king starrus's place as soon as i got to the castle!

Yeah, breaking into the King of Avernum's quarters, not to mention the royal treasury, sounds like a pretty certain way to disrupt your game.

You get no sympathy from me... and this doesn't even belong in this thread.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Apprentice
Member # 6933
Profile Homepage #28
This was extensively researched by Synergy. A
more accurate formula is given here: http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=000014;p=2#000044

quote:
Originally written by Ssstuart:

Um...you don't need 48 points to open a level 35 door. You need 35 points to open a level 35 door. That's what makes it a level 35 door. Your points are equal to:

Tool Use + .75 * (mage spells + magery + spellcraft + levels of Unlock spell)

So, for example, Tool Use 10 + a combined mage power/Unlock skill of 34 or so will do it.

Hmm...you would need 48 magic points with no Tool Use skill at all to open a level 35 door. Is that what you meant?

Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #29
Why was this topic revived? I'm just kind of curious, really...

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #30
Dikiyoba guesses that this topic keeps getting dragged to friendly towns.
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #31
I'm pretty sure the doors to the king's chambers can't be opened at all until you are let in, though it is perfectly possible to break into the treasury from there. As for that door in Patrick's tower, I suspect that Jeff simply made a mistake in not having a quest to open that door. I do wonder about those doors I can't get into above the tower ruins though.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s

Pages