Rentar's Keep

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Rentar's Keep
Apprentice
Member # 6733
Profile #0
I've cleared out the top level of Rentar's keep, in the Dark Lands, but can only shut down one of the control panels, on the lower level. What am I missing?
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
Are you sure you've looked everywhere? There should be three or four control panels... find every trapdoor/set of stairs on the first floor.

Oh yeah, what'd you think of Garzahd?

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Apprentice
Member # 6733
Profile #2
I've been to all the control panels but for whatever reason two won't shut down, they just sputter and continue their normal functions. I would think because I've been able to shut down one I should be able to shut down all. I don't know.

Gharzad was great! Pretty easy kill, all things considered. The crystal soul was the tough one.
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #3
Yeah I couldn't shut the panels down either. :(

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Warrior
Member # 278
Profile #4
I assume that they turn off the machine downstairs that produces the golems but I could not shut them off either.

That Vahnati Lord in the basement is a drag also.

My group is hungry and wants to go home but it looks like I have to hack my way out of the fortress since to go back means those horrible pylons again.
Apprentice
Member # 5665
Profile Homepage #5
I don't think the golem generators are the point of the panels. Did any of the vahnati from outside survive the bridge demon? If not, then the I don't think the panels serve a purpose...

There are 3 control panels and a machine you can break (guarded by giants). I was able to turn off all the panels (at least thats what the messages said) then break the machine. I'm not sure if the order has anything to do with it.. I might have just gotten lucky. Either way, the golems kept coming but i was able to talk to my frozen vahnati allys and "free" them... not that they did much other than run defense on the golems.

[ Thursday, January 26, 2006 17:32: Message edited by: Sicadastra ]

--------------------
Signature v2.0
Now with more Retzin!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
There's a Tool Use requirement for disabling the control panels. If nobody in your party has sufficiently high Tool Use, you won't be able to disable them.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!