Avenger's Ring vs Pearlescent Band

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avenger's Ring vs Pearlescent Band
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #0
I came across the Avenger's Ring, and it looked real nice, too bad my main warrior alrleady had the Pearlescent band, which worked good for him (being a Slith with Polearms and all).
I asked myself which one I shoudl choose, and quickly came to the conclusion that the Pearlescent Band gives +2 Polearms, but the Avenger's Ring give 2 extra levels of damage in combat, and Anatomy (which gives extra damage vs humanoids, too) and increased armor.

Now, what is my question? My question is if 2 levels of Polearms gives equal damage increase as "2 Extra levels of damage in combat."
An increase in Polearms, does it give an extra 5% to hit and an extra level of damage, or is it more?

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #1
+1 Polearms is one more "level" of damage and +5% to hit.

+1 "level" of damage is just the damage.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #2
As I thought then. +2 Levels of Damage, +2 Anatomy, +2 Lethal Blow and higher Armor than Pearlescent Band makes Avengers Ring cleary worth it.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
And of course, you can always give the Pearlescent Band to an archer (if you have more than one, or if you don't already have the Farsight Band).

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #4
My Archer traded his Archer's Band for Shadow Ring. I thought it was a pretty good deal.

--------------------