Unique Item Locations.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Unique Item Locations.
Shock Trooper
Member # 52
Profile Homepage #50
What is everyone's must-have, favourite item?

Mine is the oozing sword. It's the only weapon I like to use - that poison is just so effective.

--------------------
Behind, the sea of time and space roars and follows swiftly
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #51
I haven't found a single artifact that is really, really a "must-have". Well, maybe the Heartstrike bow, because it dishes out such high damage compared to any other bows..But then again, you don't find that untill the very end.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #52
I'm rather fond of the Oozing Blade too; I found it quite early and kept it on my fighter until the endgame.

Really, though, there are so many top-notch items of different kinds that it's hard to choose between them. Hero's Necklace, Avenger's Ring, Answering Gauntlets...

I'm told that Heartstriker is a sickeningly powerful bow, although unfortunately I was never able to gain enough Nature Lore to dig it out.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #53
Unlike the other Avernums, I'm also finding a lot of high-quality gear that could go either way. I haven't finished yet (I'm in Rentahr's Keep), but there aren't any must-haves so far.
Except possibly the Gazerskin Sandals and the Emerald Chestguard.

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.
Shock Trooper
Member # 52
Profile Homepage #54
Ooo - I haven't tried the Answering Gauntlets - must give them a go. The Gloves of the Hammer and Eliavri's Bow are pretty useful.

--------------------
Behind, the sea of time and space roars and follows swiftly
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #55
The Quicksilver Bulwark. +1 AP is easily, easily, easily the most powerful item ability in the game. The Bulwark still lets you use a top caliber weapon, and it doesn't penalize your strength or deny you Gazerskin Sandals.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #56
True - Gazerskin Sandals and Gloves of the Hammer are probably the most useful items to me. I can live without the +1 AP of the QB.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Apprentice
Member # 6650
Profile #57
I can't find the eyebeast near Corta, or the secret passage behind the trees in the slith lands west of For Dralon. Can someone give me a Automap picture of the area or some directions please?
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #58
The eyebeast is inside the prisons in Cotra. Talk to the mayor.

The secret passage is in the most northwest corner of the cavern where the sliths are. Walk up to the trees and just coninue from there.

--------------------
But I don't want to ride the elevator.
Apprentice
Member # 6650
Profile #59
Yes I know the eyebeast is in the prisons, but I can't find the prisons. Thanks for the info on the chestguard though.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #60
The prison is a large building to the west of Cotra, just to the north of the alchemist. Head downstairs to find the place where the eyebeast is kept.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!

Pages