A4 Mayor Augustus poofed

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A4 Mayor Augustus poofed
Apprentice
Member # 9964
Profile #0
I'm not sure if the Mayor is having a private moment somewhere, but he has vanished from the Inn (of course coinciding with the appearance of the shade) and does not come back when the shade is gone. I'd really like to turn in a couple of quests but it's a bit difficult. Is he sleeping off his bender somewhere in the slums? I've waited through several cycles of the shade's appearance but ol' Auggy isn't coming back.

Using Mac with OSX and version 1.1.1, though my saved games are from 1.0.3. This issue has happened with two sets of saved games.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
He might be dead. If you saw the shade in Silvar and retreated in the direction of the Inn, the shade can follow and killed townspeople in that direction before retreating to it's lair.
Apprentice
Member # 9964
Profile #2
Hrm. Well, I did run past the inn on my way out of town after giving the Shade a few whacks. Would it really pop into the bar and kill a major character on its way back? Poo. I don't have any saved games from before I hit the shade.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #3
Yes, the Shade will do a lot of things. Thankfully, Augustus isn't a crucial part of the main storyline, and thus, you can continue the game without him.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Apprentice
Member # 9964
Profile #4
True, but I hadn't turned in the bandit bounty quests yet, so it's a little annoying. Ah well--all the more reason to kill that nasty shade that would snuff out a poor beer-swilling politician!