Game Breaking GF3 bug.(bypassable)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Game Breaking GF3 bug.(bypassable)
Apprentice
Member # 8691
Profile #0
I've encountered a bug where Litalia is waiting to kill me even though I am a rebel. I've been a full rebel shaper, and have played the game without cheats or a walkthrough. I did however encounter Hoge to soon on Gull Island and had to kill him.

I speak to Litalia, telling her that I have passed the eye test. I speak to the servile and get Litalia's key, then go west. I'm stoped by a drakon who threatens to kill me; ?I exit out of the dialog without hitting 1. He tells me I can pass, so I go west than north. I speak to the eye, kill the golem, and enter the geneforge room. Once there Litalia is waiting to FIGHT me.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #1
It's been a while, but I'm not sure this is a bug. Litalia is a bit unhinged at this point, and IIRC she does offer to attack you at some point in the rebel endgame. Depending on your Leadership, you may be able to talk her out of it.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
It doesn't break the game either, you can still win.

--------------------
"Blink and you're dead... Don't turn your back, don't look away and don't blink."

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
Try G3's support page. It has a section on how to fix a "Late Game Litalia Bug" that sounds like it could be your problem.

Dikiyoba.
Apprentice
Member # 8691
Profile #4
That may have been it, I looked at the website support before but missed that.

I ended up getting past it anyway. I realized that I had the option to exit out of the convo, so I did. Thereafter, she just asked why I was talking to her rather than Akarhi(sp?) Blaze.

What made me think it was a bug, rather than insanity like Hoge's is that she made it clear that Akarhi had told her to kill me, and that my dialog to try to get her not to kill me involved telling her that he makes her do all the unpleasant jobs.

That was a very bad run-on but it was hard to shorten, or punctuate.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
It is a bug, but not a gamebreaking one. You can still get the rebel ending even if you kill her.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 8691
Profile #6
I changed the title.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #7
I suggest getting rid of her because of experience, interesting message, and some nice items. And the fact that you wont get in trouble.

But overall, it doesn't seem like a bug.

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

I heard a man sing "The Muffin Man" one day. He got to see the light.