Increasing Game Screen Size - Exile 3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Increasing Game Screen Size - Exile 3
Apprentice
Member # 8427
Profile #0
Just installed the demo. The full screen version has a pattern for most of the screen with a smallish box in the centre that is the game. Is there any way to make the game box bigger and the pattern smaller or gone completely? thanks
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #1
No, you can't make the display any bigger. If it's any consolation, you can use the blank space to place your automap so it doesn't cover up your inventory.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
Changing your screen resolution down to the lowest possible will make the game easier to see.

[ Tuesday, May 15, 2007 09:51: Message edited by: Micawber ]

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #3
Try 800x600 or 640x480 screen resolution; that should make the game bigger. Also, you could go into the preferences to change from full screen to a smaller window; this will hide most of the pattern.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.