Nethergate Problem

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Nethergate Problem
Apprentice
Member # 7174
Profile #0
I don't know why, but everytime after I click "OK" on something--anything, Nethergate closes... It doesn't affect anything else.

I'm pretty aware of viruses and problems, but this hasn't happened before on my older computer (just found the Nethergate CD recently).

I'm running XP pro, AMD
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #1
I know this is a dumb question, but did you try reinstalling?

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Apprentice
Member # 7174
Profile #2
Lol yes, I've tried reinstalling. It's "fixed"... to an extent. I updated--duh to myself >_<--and it stopped having that problem, but now there's another one, though not as severe.

Now, even though I tell it to "Never Change Resolution", it still asks me if I want to or not each time I load up Nethergate. Then there is the annoying issue of Nethergates being too fast if I set it anywhere above "Quite Slow", which is the lowest speed. Each move I make turns into two or three >_< Though putting it into "Quite Slow" helps a lot on the issue, it also makes effects such as: taking group damage, ending turn for player's party and monster's party, and certain encounterings.

I know it's not perfect, but these problems weren't an issue on my older computer--that ran ME--... I have a pretty good idea it's XP and my computer speed, but I was hoping there'd still be an solution.

*Also I found 2 misspellings so far ^^--joking :D , the typos dont bother me at all.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #3
You could try tossing some old silverware into the CPU case. That tends to slow things down a bit. Or switch back to Windows 2000, it runs all the good stuff and is cheap on auction sites.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #4
Try right-clicking when you want to move one space forward.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.