Geneforge resolution issue

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge resolution issue
Apprentice
Member # 6482
Profile #0
As my desktop machine is currently nonfucntional, I decided to try playing Geneforge 1 on my laptop. However, it has a widescreen monitor, native resolution 1440 x 900, which makes Geneforge appear distorted. Is there a way to make Geneforge display in a window rather than insiting on being fullscreen?
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #1
Don't think so. Why don't you want to use fullscreen?
If you're on windows you can always use ALT-TAB to change windows.

- Archmagus Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Apprentice
Member # 6482
Profile #2
Because my fullscreen is not the aspect ratio Geneforge was desinged for, and I'd like to play without everythign being stretched out?
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #3
While playing, go to the menu (the floppy disk button), click on Preferences, then click on Resolution at Startup until it says Don't Change Resolution underneath it. When you restart the game, it will in an 800x600 rectangle in the center of your screen surrounded by a black border. Note that you will need to manually change your display to 16-bit (high color) graphics for the game to work.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.