I deleted the Exile trilogy and now my Start Menu's screwed up...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I deleted the Exile trilogy and now my Start Menu's screwed up...
Apprentice
Member # 4265
Profile #0
For some reason, none of the game's in the Exile trilogy were working on my computer, so I deleted them. Now, my Start Menu ends below my screen, and the last row is "cut off." This happened immediatly after I deleted Exile III, so I assume that had something to do with it. I am pretty computer inept, so if anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

EDIT:I forgot, I re-downloaded Exile but for some reason it wouldn't install. Now I can't delete it. A message comes up saying that it's being used by another program, even though I deleted everything else that came with it.

[ Friday, February 04, 2005 16:03: Message edited by: Exodus13 ]

--------------------
"The Fate of Norns awaits us all." -Amon Amarth
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #1
Try putting your mouse cursor at the very bottom of the screen. It should change to an up and down arrow. Click and drag up. Chances are that you have the Exile game open but minimized and that's why it won't let you delet it. If you press Control-Alt-Delete together a box should pop up where you can choose to end the program.

[ Friday, February 04, 2005 18:07: Message edited by: Gizmo ]

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
Apprentice
Member # 4265
Profile #2
Up and down arrow isn't appearing. No Exile game open either.

EDIT:I have WindowsXP, if that makes any difference.

[ Friday, February 04, 2005 18:17: Message edited by: Exodus13 ]

--------------------
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
As a general rule, you shouldn't delete programs except by following an uninstall procedure. Otherwise bad things can happen.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #4
Bad things have happened. Try to repair your WinXP, if your computer has such an option. If not, you'll have to reinstall XP.

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Apprentice
Member # 4265
Profile #5
Well, I restored all three games, and now they work. Go figure. Anyway, Start Menu is back to normal, sort of. It is still lower than it should be, but nothing is cut off. I'll remember that uninstallation thing. Should of known better. Thank you to all that responded.

(>^_^)>|====>
Warrior Kirby is pleased.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5547
Profile #6
If it helps at all this much later try fooling around with the little buttons on your monitor (they should be there. . .) and make the picture come up a little.

--------------------
-Ivan