To Jeff

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: To Jeff
Shock Trooper
Member # 3683
Profile #0
1. In GF, I accidentally renamed the auto save file and now want to renamed it back to original but can't. How do I solve this problem? For that matter, how do I delete any unwanted files just so I don't get confused the new game ones with old ones????

2. I want to register for BoE, but want to get BoA as well for some discount. However, my pc is window, so I can't ply the BoE now until the other is out. Is it possible to do preorder of BoA so that I can register for BoE and play its scenarios waiting for the new BoA?

regards.

PS: I want to commend on your AV trilogy hintbooks. They are useful and fulfilling, certainly made up for what GF hintbooks lack (maybe due to style of games - but you really need to do spellchecks on GF hintbooks) :D
Posts: 266 | Registered: Wednesday, November 12 2003 08:00
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
You can buy BoE now for $30 and get $10 off of BoA.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #2
or if you can wait, buy BoA for full price and then get BoE for 15 dollars.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3683
Profile #3
is there an answer for Q1?
Posts: 266 | Registered: Wednesday, November 12 2003 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4334
Profile Homepage #4
:confused: I don't know too much of question 1 but try this: Check the files to see if they are old or new and if they are old delete them but just incase you forget the file just write the file name down.

P.S. I've never used or bother buying the hint books, neither have my brothers for the Exile trilogy and the Avernum trilogy and yet we've beaten them. It may have taken use a while to beat them but its worth it. I don't neccesarily see why people need hint books. So thats what I have to say. :P

--------------------
Its like a jigsaw puzzle with all the wrong peices...
Warrior
Member # 3476
Profile #5
So if I already own BoE I can get BoA with a 10 buck discount? :confused:

--------------------
Make your post shorter for the lazy people here.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #6
Yes, topic necromancer. (Scroll down the ordering form and check out the "Discounts, Promotions, and Replacements" section.)

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #7
yay. I can buy Avernum cheaper now. thank you. I have little enough cash as it is... Anyone want their lawn mown?

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!