Downloading Problems

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Downloading Problems
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #0
No matter how many times I try, I cannot get the Nethergate demo to download more than 1.38 MB. It just stops and closes like it was done. What should I do?

Edit: Actually, I just tried doewnloading A3 again to see if I could and I can't! It only went to 3.30 MB. *Sob!* I can't download spiderweb games!

[ Sunday, July 27, 2003 15:25: Message edited by: Archmage Alex ]

--------------------
Take the Personality Test!
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #1
I'd imagine it's either your browser or your internet connection. Try changing your browser for this download. Also, with certain connection companies, such as Freeserve, you will be disconnected after a certain amount of time, but the timer on your computer will still say you're online.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #2
It is not my connection and it still didn't work on another browser. I tried downloading something else and it worked ok, but it might be because it was a smaller file. Could some one try something for me? Maybe some one could put the Nethergate demo on their site so I can try to download it from there. I would like to know if it is that I can't download the file at all or if I just can't download it from this site.

Can some one do that for me please? I need the windows version.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #3
I would, but I'm on a Mac, and Windows programs have a tendancy to destroy my server.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #4
Archmage, I tried, but I confront an upload problem that I don't understand. The upload stops after 123 KB every time. I can't help you without solving that problem first.

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #5
Well, thanks for trying. Maybe I shoukd post on general, not many people seem to read this board.

--------------------