Avernum 3 Dialog

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum 3 Dialog
Apprentice
Member # 2600
Profile #0
Whenever a new dialog pops up (IE, confirmation of stealing, a sign, or even shopping), the game locks up when a button is hit and has to be restarted. It even happens during startup, when clicking on How to Order and the like. This is preventing me from completing a few dungeouns, such as the Slime Dungeoun, shopping, etc. I'm running Windows XP. Is there a known fix to this?

[ Thursday, February 06, 2003 16:41: Message edited by: MtSlayer ]
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #1
I'm not sure what you can do about this, but you might want to try posting your problem on the Tech Support forum. :)

--------------------
Aces off.
Apprentice
Member # 2600
Profile #2
Umm.. I did. :)

[ Thursday, February 06, 2003 17:30: Message edited by: MtSlayer ]
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #3
You may want to try redownloading the game. Files can get corrupted in transit. I've not heard of this bug before, but that may help.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #4
Oh damn! :o

I thought this was the Avernum 3 one. So sorry!

--------------------
Aces off.
Apprentice
Member # 2600
Profile #5
Heh, np. For some reason turning off my sound stopped the bug, but it's still definitely a little weird.
Shock Trooper
Member # 48
Profile #6
quote:
Originally posted by MtSlayer:
Heh, np. For some reason turning off my sound stopped the bug, but it's still definitely a little weird.
That means the problem is more likely to be on your sound card/driver. Try checking the sound card vendor's website for an updated driver or replacing the sound card.

DirectX can also be part of the problem. Try downloading it at http://www.microsoft.com/directx

Good luck! :)

[ Monday, February 17, 2003 17:00: Message edited by: y0d1n2a3 ]

--------------------
"Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing.-Luke 23:34