Yet another Avernum 3 bug

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Yet another Avernum 3 bug
Shock Trooper
Member # 48
Profile #0
I'm not sure if anyone had mentioned this before, but see if this bug occurs to any of you:

1) In the Windows version of A3, your party will refuse to eat "fine meal" even though it's marked as food. Maybe they refuse to eat it because it's too good :D

2) "Fine Clothes" has the graphics of robes, yet you can't wear it because the game does not treat it as armor. ;p

--------------------
"Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing.-Luke 23:34
Shock Trooper
Member # 1654
Profile #1
1. fine meal isn't a kind of food, its for some mission.

2. Kind of the same thing with the clothes, your just supossed to sell them.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1973
Profile Homepage #2
Fine meal isn't a fine meal, like some gourmet pasta with a garlic pesto sauce. It's finely ground grains of something like corn or wheat or oats. It could be used to cook a spectacular meal in the hands of a competent cook, but if you tried to just eat it, I think it would just turn to a paste and wouldn't be very tasty.
Apprentice
Member # 1833
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally posted by IceLizard:
1. fine meal isn't a kind of food, its for some mission.

2. Kind of the same thing with the clothes, your just supossed to sell them.

Fine meal is sold at some place around Sharimik for a fairly good price, but not enough to be worth collecting bags of fine meal.

I think the clothes are sold on the Squiggus/Libras trade route.