lost some items

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: lost some items
Warrior
Member # 4084
Profile #0
I have lost Solidified Flame and Unmelting Ice (can't believe it!) . I've searched everywhere but it's getting very tedious... will there be any more of these items along the game or were those two the only ones? :(

--------------------
"Military justice is to justice what military music is to music" -G.M.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #1
There's a second Unmelting Ice in the Creator's Hall (west-most zone on Dhonal's Isle). But I'd worry about how you lost it: if you put it in a zone with 200 items, it may have disappeared; I believe you can just pick stuff up until it reappears. It's not unlikely that you dropped off some of your stuff to fight and forgot to come back for it (I did this with a lot of valuable stuff, particularly a Shaped Shield -- took me an hour to find)

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #2
You put your items in chests, right? Pick up many and they will reappear.

EDIT: Sorry Nick, I haven't saw your reply. :rolleyes:

[ Wednesday, April 12, 2006 23:09: Message edited by: MagmaDragoon ]

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Warrior
Member # 4084
Profile #3
I was very careful in keeping my items to not more than 50 per chest. I was carrying those particular ones because I was, most probably, gona try to make the All Protector and then took another exit to fight off some places. I most definitely left it somewhere, just don't know where nor when...

I tried going back to the creator's lair but I found none of those objects there either. Tried going to all the forges too see if they were left in them.

hmmm... I guess I lost it. After all, it was my fault for having lost them. I guess I'll never see the "all protector" :( (

--------------------
"Military justice is to justice what military music is to music" -G.M.
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Vlady:

I was very careful in keeping my items to not more than 50 per chest. I was carrying those particular ones because I was, most probably, gona try to make the All Protector and then took another exit to fight off some places. I most definitely left it somewhere, just don't know where nor when...

I tried going back to the creator's lair but I found none of those objects there either. Tried going to all the forges too see if they were left in them.

hmmm... I guess I lost it. After all, it was my fault for having lost them. I guess I'll never see the "all protector" :( (

Don't forget, if there were lots of other items in the own at the same time, even if you put your items in chests, you may have lost some.

- Archmagus Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)