Killing Shanti -GF2-

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Killing Shanti -GF2-
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #0
Hi! I was wondering about a strange thing: before completing the Secret Tunnel, I tryed to kill Shanti, and I had succes, and nobody in Drypeak tryed to kill me. I loaded and, after completing the Secret Tunnel Area, I reached FreeGate. Then a message informed me that Shanti is disapperar. So I thinked: if you kill Shanti before reaching FreeGate, what will happen?

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
Well, you did it. You tell Dikiyoba.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #2
I've done it before. The game will not register her death as far as the plot goes. She won't be there anymore, granted ... but nothing changes for the future of the game.

Killing her before you get to Drypeak (if you can) doesn't affect anything. She appears in the next area as though nothing has happened.

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #3
I've done that, and found her in Drypeak. Basicly, nothing happens.

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.