Litalia and Icy End - GF3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Litalia and Icy End - GF3
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #0
In my most recent game, I decided to be a rebel. I did not help the shapers at all, and when I finally get to the Geneforge to meet Litalia there, she decides to attack me. I looked through the script, and it turns out the game somehow thinks I am a loyalist. What can I do about this?

Thankfully, I can escape before this happens, but I don't want to see what happens if I approach Akhari Blaze if I seem to be flagged as a loyalist.

I see I'm not the first one to encounter this problem, but I still can't seem to convince her to not attack me.

[ Sunday, March 12, 2006 08:43: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest. ]

--------------------
-Zephyr Tempest, your personal entertainer
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
This is a bug. Just kill Litalia; it doesn't have any effect on the rest of the game. You'll still get the rebel ending.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Infiltrator
Member # 1418
Profile Homepage #2
Can you test if this works?
Go to Maker's End. Talk to and kill Omen Eye. Then go back to Litalia.

Looking at the scripts, it seems that it might've just been Jeff forgetting to change some code after copy/pasting.

--------------------
Geneforge 2 Editor
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #3
Wow. It worked! Litalia is no longer hostile! Although I didn't get to Maker's End in time to kill Agatha. Thank you for telling me that! :)

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #4
I love Litalia.

She's the best innovation in the series. Like an anti-hero. At least, if you're loyalist. But anyone out there actively doing stuff out of your control is awesome. Good cutscenes where she binds you with magic ... come to think of it, what happened to Greta after she left your party? I assumed I'd see her again at the end, working with the rebels. Not that I was at all disappointed. GF3 was amazing.

Also, when I made it to Litalia's bedroom, I had to start poking around for black lace. I think if there's a patch it could include that.

You see Alwan (Friendly, Health 188/240)
Game saved to quicksave slot. [Press F4 to load a quicksave game]
Save complete.
You gain an item: Litalia's "Girdle"

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6821
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Zephyr Tempest.:

Wow. It worked! Litalia is no longer hostile! Although I didn't get to Maker's End in time to kill Agatha. Thank you for telling me that! :)
Please tell me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, Agatha is always dead when you go to Maker's End as a rebel, so there's no way to kill her yourself if you're a rebel.
Posts: 363 | Registered: Wednesday, February 22 2006 08:00
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by The Lurker:

quote:

Please tell me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, Agatha is always dead when you go to Maker's End as a rebel, so there's no way to kill her yourself if you're a rebel.

You are wrong. :)
See below:

quote:
Originally written in Matt P Guide: ...Now head to the next east room, this is where the shapers are. Kill them if you feel rebellious, otherwise talk to Agatha. This will end the "retrieve shaper equipment" quest, so make sure you don't have a large stock of it hanging around somewhere. This clears Stonespire,
and reinstalls the shapers as the proper owners. You are now done with this island. Return to Stonespire to speak with Agatha. However, if you kill them, this makes Khyryk upset and he will be waiting for you when you come back, in the SW rooms...

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Shock Trooper
Member # 6821
Profile #7
quote:
Originally written by MagmaDragoon:

quote:
Originally written by The Lurker:

quote:

You are wrong. :)
See below:

quote:
Originally written in Matt P Guide: ...Now head to the next east room, this is where the shapers are. Kill them if you feel rebellious, otherwise talk to Agatha. This will end the "retrieve shaper equipment" quest, so make sure you don't have a large stock of it hanging around somewhere. This clears Stonespire,
and reinstalls the shapers as the proper owners. You are now done with this island. Return to Stonespire to speak with Agatha. However, if you kill them, this makes Khyryk upset and he will be waiting for you when you come back, in the SW rooms...

I read Schrodinger's FAQ a while ago, but I think he's wrong (or maybe he wrote that for shapers who want to switch sides). Agatha was always dead when I got to Maker's End as a rebel. I checked the scripts, and I can't remember Omen Eye saying something else than 'Now I will kill you, as I killed the weak Shapers in my care' when you're a rebel.

EDIT : Fixed the Omen Eye quote.

[ Sunday, March 12, 2006 06:10: Message edited by: The Lurker ]
Posts: 363 | Registered: Wednesday, February 22 2006 08:00
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #8
Well, you may be right. I played as loyalist, so I don't know.

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #9
Ok, big problem!

I found a control panel in Spire Forest, and, not knowing the consequences, I activated it. Now Icy End hates me, and pleaselikeme won't work. I have no saves from before I did this. How can I fix this?

edit: Killing Khossos wasn't what did it, according to the GF3 guide.

[ Sunday, March 12, 2006 08:50: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest. ]

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 1418
Profile Homepage #10
1. Agatha and co. get whacked as soon as Khyryk is dead.

2. According to the FAQ, pressing Shift+D and typing "sdf 79 4 0" will make Icy End friendly again.

--------------------
Geneforge 2 Editor
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #11
Okay, just one more question:

I have found only two canisters of create Drakon, is it even possible to create an Ur-Drakon in GF3 without editors?

--------------------
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #12
No.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty