G2 - Darian's not playing with me :(

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: G2 - Darian's not playing with me :(
Apprentice
Member # 6216
Profile #0
Hi
In Darian's Sanctuary, Darian talks about the battle betas to east giving her a hard time but does not offer a quest to get rid of them (in order to share her goodies).
She did talk about the ingredients needed to make the shield.
COuld this be because, by the time I got to her, I had already cleared out the Alphas?
I've been saying nice things about serviles and joined the Awakeners, but that doesn't seem to impress her much.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #1
How many points of Leadership do you have?
Apprentice
Member # 6216
Profile #2
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #3
Weird, I haven't played GF2 in a while, but as far as I know she does give you a quest to kill
the battle beta. If you do so, it will get you a shining shield, which gives +2 to leadership or something. Isn't she the one that can help you join any set? (Although, this can be used only once, which is why I saved the game right before talking to her and was able to complete the game with the different endings).
My advice would be, if you have a saved game (hopefully close to when you're about to see her), reload it and spend any skill points you have in leadership and see if it works. I think 12 points of leadership could get you that, but I'm not 100% sure.
Apprentice
Member # 6216
Profile #4
Yeah, I have enough leadership to bully my way through all situations that allow this, so far. Kinda fun :)

I wonder if there is something else I'm missing. Darian also didn't give any indication that she can change my affiliation (from Awakened to whatever). Perhaps this script only works if you're still unaligned?
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #5
It may have something to do with that, I'm not sure. I always wait till the last minute to make my decision, even if I already know who I'm going to pick. You could try loading a saved game from before picking a sect and check if that's the case.