GF2 ending / GF3 spoilers requested

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: GF2 ending / GF3 spoilers requested
Warrior
Member # 6632
Profile #0
I hope the answer I want is a geneforge 3 spoiler.

What was the thing beond the locked warded unnoticed forgotten closed door in G2 taker lands, that is mentioned at the end?

I looked around in the forum, without finding it.
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #1
If i remember right it was a drakon. if i am wrong well to bad
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
Yup, it's a drakon called Lord Ghaldring. He doesn't appear in GF3, except in the text at the end. But he is the one who sets off the whole chain of events in GF3 - a war between shapers and their creations.

Well, you did request spoilers.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Warrior
Member # 6632
Profile #3
Thanks. A drakon is slightly disappointing, but perhaps there's a reason it was locked up.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #4
Because it is an uber-powerful drakon, that's why.

Dikiyoba hopes player get a chance to slay it as the final quest of some future Geneforge.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #5
Yes, this would be cool, and is sure to happen. Almost certainly there will be a stealthy way of doing this, by sabotaging machinery. But I hope there is also an option to achieve the slaying by direct combat, presumably after having performed some critical act that gives you immense power at a terrible price. I don't want to have the climactic battle replaced with a laser-moving puzzle.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00