gf3 help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: gf3 help
Apprentice
Member # 5232
Profile #0
i am on dhonal's isle
when i try to leave an area i get the map for harmony and greenwood isles

nvm i went back to greenwood and back 2 dhonal's isle and it fixed itself

[ Tuesday, January 17, 2006 15:45: Message edited by: personfromhell ]

--------------------
Dying tickles
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #1
I had the same problem. Retur back in the school, speak with the mind then come back in Dhonal keep.

Are you Italian?

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Shock Trooper
Member # 932
Profile #2
This is a bug that I experienced more often that I would have liked. It had to do with using the boat at Dhonal's Keep that goes to the first island. For some reason or another, (after doing something stupid, usually) I'd load the autosave (it autosaves when you use the boat) and start travelling around Dhonal's Island. I would get the map for Greenwood Isle.

The same thing happens if you load the autosave for travelling from any of the boats, and then leave the zone via land.

You can work around it by avoiding the autosave slot if you see a boat in the picture OR click where the zone's icon would be. The second method is a pain in the arse.

[ Monday, January 23, 2006 01:53: Message edited by: CPeters ]

--------------------
Microsoft Patents Ones, Zeroes (March 25, 1998)
"Asians are good at Starcraft because they're always squinting, thus they can see things sharply. Remember to always squint in war." ~ Sun-Tzu