Shaper Crypt

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Shaper Crypt
Apprentice
Member # 6534
Profile #0
Need two Crest stones to open door in the crypt. Found one in Western Wastes area. I know the second one is suppose to be in Drayk's Vale. Cannot find the Crescent Shade with the stone. Any suggestions as to where it is? :confused:
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
It could be that you killed it already and didn't notice. Look around for dropped stones.

Also, there's only about a 1 in 3 chance that it'll be in the zone each time you enter it, so if you don't find it the first time you look, keep coming back.

[ Tuesday, January 03, 2006 18:12: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 6534
Profile #2
:) Thanks I try that.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #3
Search for it in blood ;)

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Apprentice
Member # 6534
Profile #4
:( I left the section and returned. Still could not find the stone. Also check in the blood before I left. The second time I came back all the blood disappeared. :confused: Is that suppose to happen? Still no stone.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #5
Blood should generally disappear, items should not.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #6
I think you only need one Crescent Stone to open the crypt. Am I remembering wrong?

The crescent thahds/shades do not always drop a crescent stone (and you'd probably notice if it did). You may have to kill it again to get the stone.

Dikiyoba.

Edit: I checked the Shaper Crypt script. I'm almost positive you only need one crescent stone.

[ Wednesday, January 04, 2006 15:24: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #7
Aye, you only need the one. Try re-entering the Wastes with the square tree area over and over. When the section's open, you can kill the witch and have a chance of gaining a stone, if I remember correctly.
Apprentice
Member # 6534
Profile #8
Went in and out of waste areas; also the Drayk's vale; Killed the witch in the Spirit City. The gem did not open the door. There is a part of Spirit city that I can not get through...keep dying. Still have not found a Crest Stone, to unlock the sealed door in Shaper Crypt. :( Wonder if I need to reinstall program, maybe a flaw in download. Have problems where the location square in the map area goes wild...travels all over the place...hard to fight battles when I cannot see the enemy.

[ Friday, January 06, 2006 14:13: Message edited by: L2PG ]
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #9
You need to do the "secret ritual" to enter the temple in Spirit's City.

Dikiyoba will not reveal the secret here. Dikiyoba suggests Schrodinger's FAQ/Walkthrough.

Edit: Need more details about "location square." When does it happen? How often? What are you doing when it happens?

[ Friday, January 06, 2006 15:24: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Apprentice
Member # 6534
Profile #10
I figured out how to get into secret area. Thanks for leading me to the walkthrough. :D

Still having problems finding the crest stone. I have gone in and out of Waste lands and Drayk's vale so many times I lost count. Maybe I should go back to Drayk's vale and kill all the Shades. I did this before but did not see any stones. Perhaps I need to keep returning. :confused:

[ Saturday, January 07, 2006 19:28: Message edited by: L2PG ]
Warrior
Member # 5118
Profile #11
yep

--------------------
This apple? no. That apple? no. What about that orange? no. "What DO YOU WANT!!!!" 'Wink' "I want the apple you are eating."
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #12
I thought in your original post that you already had one from the Western Wastes?

Dikiyoba apologizes for the confusion.
Apprentice
Member # 6534
Profile #13
Had to uninstall game and reinstall and start over. The Crescent Shade never appeared. After re-installing, he showed up. But had to start all over...but my skill points improved. :D ;)
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #14
Would this be the one Proof is talking about? Something like "There's this Thahd that runs away from me, always clutching a crescent-shaped stone to its chest." Because I can't find it.

... [time passes] ...

Yep, found em both today. Been too long since I played the original.

In Western Wastes, the Crescent Thahd was standing right at the east entrance, in front of a little patch of trees. Took me several visits to find (3 or 4 runs around the area)

In Drayk's Vale, The Crescent Shade was by the small square-shaped wall in the south-east corner, east of the stonehenge-looking thing. It was wandering eastward, and I ran into it without actually looking for it.

I managed to kill each with a single hit. The Crescent Stone looks EXACTLY like a regular stone. If it were dropped behind something, you'd have a hell of a time finding it.

Don't bother with killing all the "Quiet Shades" in Drayk's Vale. The Crescent Shade is actually named as such, and does not stand in a corner like all the others.

[ Tuesday, February 07, 2006 12:59: Message edited by: Nick Ringer ]

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #15
[ Tuesday, February 07, 2006 13:01: Message edited by: Nick Ringer ]

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #16
Wow... I'm baffled.

I just picked up a third Stone Crescent. While I was slaying Cryodrayks in Drayk's Vale, the Crescent Shade attacked me east of the zigzaggy rock near the map center.

I'll be damned. Really.

Oh yeah, I wonder if you can sell Stone Crescents. I'd think so, and that they're worth a lot. Time to visit Rhakkus ...

[ Sunday, February 05, 2006 23:45: Message edited by: Nick Ringer ]

--------------------
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #17
An occasional double post can be lived with, but a triple post is rather ridiculous. Just edit the old post by adding what you want to say in a new paragraph. The time difference between post 2 and 3 probably justifies separation but there is no reason for 1 and 2 to be separate.

I don't think stone crescents are worth anything, probably to keep people from accidentally selling them. And because it's just a pretty rock, after all.

Dikiyoba's favorite cheat code is igotarock. Why? Because it's there.

Edit: Spelling.

[ Monday, February 06, 2006 15:06: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #18
Note: Only forum leaders may delete posts.

He apologizes for his disobedience, yet is pleasantly surprised that someone has noticed the timestamp.

--------------------