Anyone figure this out before?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Anyone figure this out before?
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #0
I found that if you absorb the essence of a pyro roamer, it will explode in doing so, and the explosion hurts friendly characters without making them hostile or counting as a crime. Thus you can create a few pyroroamers and explode them together to kill off a friendly npc you have no further need to talk to to safely steal items nearby without any reprecussions.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
Yes, that is the result. I'll say what I said in GF3:

The townspeople never leave their valuables on display, so I don't see the point in looting them. They have nothing that good to steal, and you'd get better stuff if you did business with them.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by Walter:

I found that if you absorb the essence of a pyro roamer, it will explode in doing so, and the explosion hurts friendly characters without making them hostile or counting as a crime. Thus you can create a few pyroroamers and explode them together to kill off a friendly npc you have no further need to talk to to safely steal items nearby without any reprecussions.
Yes. I have found this out. However, it is generally unadvisable, cause most people in hte game have some meaning, even if it isn;t currently apparent to you.

- Archmagi Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Archmagi Micael.:

quote:
Originally written by Walter:

Yes. I have found this out. However, it is generally unadvisable, cause most people in hte game have some meaning, even if it isn;t currently apparent to you.

- Archmagi Micael

Thats why I specified once you have no further need to speak to them. First complete thier quests, and if a shop keeper buy everything you want and sell to get all thier coins. You won't gain spectacular returns like this, but why not take all you can possibly get?

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #4
If you are going to go so far, you might as well use one of the editors to get all the money you want. Killing random townspeople destroys your RP experience (unless you are intentionally RPing a homosidal maniac :) ) and blowing up friendly people by remotely absorbing pyroroamers is exploitation of a loophole in game mechanics. So if this is ok with you, you can save a lot of time by simply using an editor.

[ Friday, June 17, 2005 13:22: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.