Most Cost-Effective Spells

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Most Cost-Effective Spells
Apprentice
Member # 5651
Profile #0
Now this is a very experimental poll. It might also be astoundingly stupid. Please let me know if that is the case.

In all seriousness. (Haha, ha)

There might also be one or two flaws with the spell list. Yaaaawwwwwnnnnn I am flat tired... ;)

[ Thursday, June 09, 2005 12:26: Message edited by: ShadeOfWar ]
This poll has been moved to another forum.

--------------------
In D&D there are lots of gods. Some of them are Jesus Christ and Lucifer, and they have equal power. Players can choose either to worship one of them, and as most of them find it funny, they choose to worship Lucifer. It is one of the ways how pure souls are taken by the devil...
Apprentice
Member # 5940
Profile #1
quote:
Originally written by ShadeOfWar:

Now this is a very experimental poll. It might also be astoundingly stupid. Please let me know if that is the case.

It is very nice. It is not the worst poll i have seen either. I have seen other members, such as that Archmag Micel, and Marleny who has made much worse.

--------------------
5...4...3...2...1...BOOM!
Apprentice
Member # 5651
Profile #2
Why, thank you!

:D

P.S. Why is Group Heal getting so little votes? It is the best healing craft spell without a shadow of doubt.

[ Sunday, June 12, 2005 07:16: Message edited by: ShadeOfWar ]

--------------------
In D&D there are lots of gods. Some of them are Jesus Christ and Lucifer, and they have equal power. Players can choose either to worship one of them, and as most of them find it funny, they choose to worship Lucifer. It is one of the ways how pure souls are taken by the devil...
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #3
The most cost-effective spell depends on the situation. If you are an agent, you'll get more benefit from attack spells, but if you are a Shaper with lots of creations, you'll get more benefit from blessing spells. If you are far from a town, you'll need healing spells, but if you are right next to a town, just running into town is cheaper. Even which attack spell to use depends on how much damage you need to do and whether you are fighting a single enemy or multiple enemies. And I haven't even mentioned spell levels and skill levels.

[ Sunday, June 12, 2005 14:21: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Apprentice
Member # 5929
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by ShadeOfWar:

Why, thank you!

:D

P.S. Why is Group Heal getting so little votes? It is the best healing craft spell without a shadow of doubt.

i have to agree, it is the most usefull, except for battle roar,{it heals and blesses every friendly character around you}

--------------------
Nothing beats Star Wars
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #5
When playing as a lone Agent, Strong Daze is the most useful, and it doesn't cost much energy. I can use it as often as I want without worrying about how much energy it's using up.

But when traveling with a large group—a Shaper with multiple creations and a few tag-alongs—then group-blessing or -healing spells are the most efficient.
Shock Trooper
Member # 549
Profile #6
Strong daze is so good that even Guardians should get them.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #7
Useful, yes, but is it COST-EFFICIENT? Does the input of Essence+Energy equal the damage and/or effect?
Fireball is by far the most cost efficient, since it does most damage compared to the petty 4 energy it takes to cast.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #8
Casting any spell: Some energy and/or essence

Saving your ornk-meat from a horde of bloodthirsty rogues, letting you cut them down one at a time without breaking a sweat: Priceless

Some things energy and essence can't buy. For everything else, there's Strong Daze.

[ Monday, June 13, 2005 12:25: Message edited by: Student of Trinity ]

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #9
I found Fireball most cost effective, and Strong Daze is very helpful. I was using Unlock constantly, as Living Tools are worth their weight in gold.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 549
Profile #10
You don't get any experience from opening doors and levers with unlock, do you?
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #11
Edit: No EX for using Unlock, but you might gain some from picking the lock.

[ Monday, June 13, 2005 20:28: Message edited by: A Tail of Many Stripes ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00