Gazers

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Gazers
Apprentice
Member # 5218
Profile #0
not sure if I got the name right but those who have met these I'm sure know what I'm getting at.

How do you deal with those big critters with all the eyes? I'm level 33 now and this silly Gazer knocks me down in 2 hits- also my clawbug with over 200 hp. Soooo... how do you get them first?

(I'm at infected crossroads). At this point, is this thing even worth my time to try?

Nijojo
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #1
I beat infected crossroads as a shaper at around Lv30. I had 3 drayks Xander and a huge Roamer. I blessed everyone. They took out the battle Alphas then attacked the gazer. I lost al 3 drayks but I won.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #2
If your intelligence and your creations' intelligence are high you will be less susceptible to the gazer's mental attacks.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5218
Profile #3
I can't even shape a drayk yet and I'm at level 37? But then, I did kind of (cough cough) cheat on that ;) I remember seeing there was a book that taught me how to do it but at the time I was reading it I believe I was too dumb to understand it. (LOONG time ago) Probably at the Magus complex??

Anyhow- the final thing boils down to this- is it worth the effort to try and kill the gazer? Basically- the stuff he's guarding- worth the trouble? Necessary. . .etc?

Thanks

Nijojo
Infiltrator
Member # 2245
Profile Homepage #4
quote:

Anyhow- the final thing boils down to this- is it worth the effort to try and kill the gazer? Basically- the stuff he's guarding- worth the trouble? Necessary. . .etc?

Yes.

To kick his ass, just bless and haste your creations. Try to terrorize the eyebeast. And go into combat mode first, so you are the first to attack.

Drayks are livesaver's against Gazers. Or you could use an eyebeast... fire with fire.

[ Wednesday, May 25, 2005 16:38: Message edited by: Waylander ]

--------------------
VIVE LA TAKERS!
VIVE LA REBELLION!
VIVE LA GHALDRING!