A Clawbug Question.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A Clawbug Question.
Warrior
Member # 5363
Profile Homepage #0
I dowloaded the geneforge 2 demo a while ago. Anyhow, and i was playing, and i got clawbugs fairly early. Thier discription says they have a poison attack. But, whenever I use them, they never seem to deal out any poison damage. I found the same to be true with plated bugs. Any help would be appreciated.

--------------------
Learn from others mistakes. Its safer
and more entertaining than learning on your own.
Apprentice
Member # 240
Profile #1
maybe your poison resistance is too high?
Warrior
Member # 4973
Profile #2
The only creatures that I remember having a poison attack were the vlish. Of course that could be because I have not played the game for ages.

--------------------
There are three kinds of people in the world: those who think, those who think they think, and those who would rather die than think.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Thursday, September 16 2004 07:00
Warrior
Member # 5363
Profile Homepage #3
Oh well, but thanks for the info. Without any poison or armor, i do not see how a clawbug is in any way better than a thahd. (I like plated bugs since they have the 10 act points.)Im going to assume that, since they have no poison, that niether have any armor value, they defineitely dont seem to have any.
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #4
I know I found it really annoying that they said that clawbugs had a poison sting but they actually don't. Well, except for the stinging clawbug, but you can't create those. They only difference to thahds is that they are stronger(unless your thahd has leveled up enough to give it superior stats) and cost more essence.

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons
Warrior
Member # 5159
Profile #5
ClawBugs are not any better then Thahds. However, they do look cooler. As I see it, if you are going to be a Shaper, you gotta be stylish, I mean, come on now...

--------------------
"The whoopie cushion shall rise again."
- Anton Szandor LaVey
Founder of the Church of Satan
Warrior
Member # 5363
Profile Homepage #6
Yeah, i know plated bugs are great, but clawbugs just dont seem to be much more usefull than thahds. And if I would die to make my army look stylish, i would hack into the graphics files and change them, but i really dont want to do that.
By the way, do clawbugs and/or plated bugs have armor?

--------------------
Learn from others mistakes. Its safer
and more entertaining than learning on your own.
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #7
They just start at a higher level, although often by the time you get them your thahd has leveled up past this.

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons