Wut do u luv most about Geneforge 2?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Wut do u luv most about Geneforge 2?
Apprentice
Member # 5242
Profile Homepage #0
I just love everything: the quests, creations, places, music, characters, etc. I want to see more character classes in Geneforge 3, maybe: Assassin, Rogue, Wizard, Cleric, etc.
Warrior
Member # 4973
Profile #1
Music? I don't remember any music. What I think makes Geneforge 2 unique is the creatures you can make.

--------------------
There are three kinds of people in the world: those who think, those who think they think, and those who would rather die than think.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Thursday, September 16 2004 07:00
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #2
I think he means like the background sounds.(birds chirping)

[ Thursday, December 02, 2004 10:42: Message edited by: Learned Noremac ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 3719
Profile Homepage #3
I like the save game feature

--------------------
fishing
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #4
I like the fact that unlike in Avernum or Exile, the people actually MOVE and don't stand still if you're not in combat mode.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Apprentice
Member # 5242
Profile Homepage #5
sry! i just realized that there is no music! i meant the sounds. i wish that spidy web would make this into an MMORPG.
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by [b:
Slasher[/b]]
I like the fact that unlike in Avernum or Exile, the people actually MOVE and don't stand still if you're not in combat mode.
I agree with your point. Its more realistic, but the only downside i find in it is when you are poisoned, I think it takes you out much too rapidly. Or maybe I just don't react as fast. :)

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Apprentice
Member # 5242
Profile Homepage #7
I know, that pisses me off so much! In the ruined school in G1, the stupid servant mind poisoned me even though i wasn't in combat and it kept on going and it killed me!
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #8
This topic represents everything I despise about the world.

[ Sunday, December 05, 2004 08:51: Message edited by: Morgan ]
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #9
quote:
Originally written by yoshidude294:

I know, that pisses me off so much! In the ruined school in G1, the stupid servant mind poisoned me even though i wasn't in combat and it kept on going and it killed me!
That happened to me to. Once you get posioned you die in less than 10 seconds. Grrrrrrrrrr...
:mad:

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Apprentice
Member # 5243
Profile #10
quote:
Originally written by Morgan:

This topic represents everything I despise about the world.
Really? In what ways? If you think it would be too contentious to post publicly, perhaps you could privately reply to me?

I don't think it's worth listing features of the game such as the way poison is handled as things that are best about the game. For me, what is so good about geneforge is that it (while being a downright fun game) it has a moral dimension. Your beliefs and actions have consequences, power has corruption, and little is black and white. Obviously this is not possible in a two dimension setting, it requires a fleshed out story line and world.
That's what I like most about the game.