graphics

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: graphics
Apprentice
Member # 5311
Profile #0
i think that the graphics for gf3 are horible
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #1
It's cause Jeff can't compete with all the other big gaming RPG companies out there. He lives off our checks. Kinda funny actually. Well now he's got a book...

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #2
Have you played any other spiderweb software games? Just because it dosn't look like diabolo 2 dosn't meen it is't fun. If you don't like it don't play it.

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #3
I played them. Trust me, they can be fun. Now with the revolutionary gaming with RPG's, I don't find spiderweb games fun anymore.

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #4
sorry -, i was refering to phish with that comment.

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
Warrior
Member # 1668
Profile #5
what RPGs do you enjoy, then, if not the Spiderweb creations?

--------------------
"Mongo only pawn in game of life" -- Mongo
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #6
I think GF3 had the most beautiful graphics of all GF games, at least the background ones. Floor tiles, walls, trees. But, again, I like all his games specially and going back to the Exile series.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Apprentice
Member # 5311
Profile #7
i mean the thads and spanwers and shapers and garudains, the new ones

[ Wednesday, April 20, 2005 05:16: Message edited by: Phish Phlot ]
Warrior
Member # 5701
Profile #8
Jeff clearly states that the graphics are kept simple mainly because he's not a graphic artist as well as to keep the file sizes tolerable for those who download his games over modems.

Personally, I love the bitmapped old-school graphics. Say what you will about the latest polygonal graphics, but Spidweb's games have a certain charm that many of us older gamers can appreciate.
Apprentice
Member # 5667
Profile #9
It is true that I dislike the new look for the Thads, now they just look like big clumps of dried cedar bark. Although, the new guardians are an improvement, as the old ones looked like people running around with a metal bucket on their heads. :P

--------------------
Whatever happens, happens.
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #10
Hear, hear.

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #11
The disruptive pattern Thahds are pretty odd, all right. Meeting them is like getting attacked by scarecrows. The old Thahd skin was pretty lame too, but if Jeff is trying to buff his Thahds, he needs to keep trying.

The new Guardians look like umpires; I prefer the old bucketheads.

And the new Spawners look tougher, which is fine, but they don't look as bizarre and alien as the old fringey ones, which is too bad.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00