Where's the control rod?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where's the control rod?
Apprentice
Member # 6326
Profile #0
am stuck in maker's end and cant get past the pylons. a friend told me I need a control rod for the contraption in a southeast room but I cant find it anywhere
Posts: 11 | Registered: Wednesday, September 21 2005 07:00
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
The control rod is given to you by Khyryk.

Also, pylons are easy if you don't mind a cheesy tactic. Haste yourself to at least 12 AP. Move two spaces, attack with a missile, run away with your remaining AP. Rinse and repeat. That should take care of the pylons.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5735
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by Schrodinger:

The control rod is given to you by Khyryk.

Also, pylons are easy if you don't mind a cheesy tactic. Haste yourself to at least 12 AP. Move two spaces, attack with a missile, run away with your remaining AP. Rinse and repeat. That should take care of the pylons.

Thats what i did :P
Apprentice
Member # 6329
Profile #3
Huh...
It seems like everyone who plays one of the GF games does something cheap like abusing combat mode....
Posts: 34 | Registered: Wednesday, September 21 2005 07:00
Warrior
Member # 5731
Profile #4
How is using a combat tactic while in combat a way of abusing combat mode?

That's like saying if we got in a fight and I used my greater strength, speed or size, it would be cheating.

You're right, instead I should walk into the middle of the room and take my licks from the pylons. Hell, if I can't take the beating, I don't deserve to win. Why take advantage of the fact that your opponent is completely immobile?
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #5
I dunno, I wouldn't consider that a combat mode exploit. It's more of a "my opponent sucks" trick, and those are always fine. :P