A few Questions

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A few Questions
Apprentice
Member # 6329
Profile #0
1. Does taking Alwan and Greta with you cause you to share exp. between them and your creations?

2. Where can you get tier 3 & 4 Shaping training for the loyalists?

3. Where can you find good canisters for shaping creations?

4. Is killing Lankan a bad choice for a pro-shaper?

5. What items increase strength and where can I find them?
Posts: 34 | Registered: Wednesday, September 21 2005 07:00
Warrior
Member # 3987
Profile #1
1. No
2. ?
3. Take a look around on the last islands
4. Do it if you want. I gues you cant join them afterwards.
5. I dont know where you can find them. Kill all monsters, inspect all items, I´m sure you´ll find them. :D

--------------------
Shaper laws:
1. Kill everyone who hate you
2. Keep everyone who like you
3. Tame everyone in between..
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
Actually, taking along Greta or Alwan does reduce the experience you gain, since they count as creations. It's only a small effect, though.

Also, although killing Lankan is okay for a pro-shaper, there's a better way to handle the situation.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 6222
Profile #3
2) tier 3 can be purchased (at least to some extent ) in dhonal's keep if you are pro-shaper. not sure for pto-rebels. specifically, i know you can learn create glaahk. i think there's also a canister of drayk come to think of it, but i never bothered to get it (since i didn't plan on creating any drayks, why bother?)

in fact, i think you might even be able to purchase battle alpha before then (if you are a shaper)
Infiltrator
Member # 2245
Profile Homepage #4
quote:

1. Does taking Alwan and Greta with you cause you to share exp. between them and your creations?

Yes. You don't lose out of much EXP, though. Then gain, I'd rather have my own creation than Greta or Alwan.

quote:

2. Where can you get tier 3 & 4 Shaping training for the loyalists?

You can get all of Tier 3 (except Create Drayk) at Dhonal's Keep from Lady Anjah (sp?)

You can get Create Rotgroth from Khyrk (sp?) on Gull Island. All the other Tier 4 creations much be learned by being shaped/canisters.

quote:

3. Where can you find good canisters for shaping creations?

There is a Create Drayk canister in Dhonal's Keep...

quote:

4. Is killing Lankan a bad choice for a pro-shaper?

No, although save up on living tools so you can obtain his canisters.

quote:

5. What items increase strength and where can I find them?
Guardian Claymore, Dhonal's Keep. You'll need to do some hiding from the guards, but the claymore gives a strength bonus to you and your creations.

--------------------
VIVE LA TAKERS!
VIVE LA REBELLION!
VIVE LA GHALDRING!
Apprentice
Member # 6329
Profile #5
Oh no...
I wonder if Alwan was any good....
Anyway I just looted the entire Inner Keep :) so i'm happy.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Wednesday, September 21 2005 07:00
Warrior
Member # 6222
Profile #6
Alwan's ok (mainly because of the fact that he's free, and you get to add in all those stat upgrades for free). that being said, he's also still a melee-only character. personally, i prefer ranged attacks over melee by a long shot, but that's just me i guess.

anyways, you are guaranteed to lose at least one or the other. if you are pro-shaper, then you can only add Alwan. if you add him in early on, he should be very effective. if you add him later on, he will not be terribly useful though, i'm afraid.