Question about inventory

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Question about inventory
Apprentice
Member # 6203
Profile #0
I have played nearly all of the other spiderweb games, but Geneforge 3 is puzzling me. Can you equip items to other members of your party? I chose to be a shaper, and got Alwan to join my party. But, if it is possible at all, I haven't found a way to move/equip items to other members of my part, as per the avernum/Exile games. Is this possible, or is it part of the game that you can't interact with the other party members?
(The main reason why is that I'd like to move most of my items to Alwan, as my shaper is currently encumbered.)
Any help is appreciated. (And if I haven't provided enough information, or haven't worded this in an understandable manner, please feel free to ask)
Thank you.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
So that's indeed one thing I hated about Geneforge 1 2 and 3. You can't equip anything on your monsters, Alwan or Greta. the only thing to get not to quickly encumbered, is to get more strenth, or just not equiping much items.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Apprentice
Member # 6203
Profile #2
I don't really want to equip/move items to my creation. What I really want to do is move it to another character, like Alwan. I gather that is impossible, right?
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #3
Alwan and Greta count as creations, so they can't equip or carry anything.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #4
You can upgrade their weapons, however. Diffrent NPCs in the game does this for you.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."