Lord Rahul

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Lord Rahul
Apprentice
Member # 6172
Profile #0
I am playing as a rebel and I just got out of the prison. Should I go back and kill Lord Rahul or go on to the Monastery of Tears?
Apprentice
Member # 3347
Profile #1
If you have plenty of coinage do at least the upper level of the monestary as the shaper in the upper rear corner can train you in Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, Endurance and Mechanics for 6K each.
So bring your 30,000 coins and party, party, party...

--------------------
“Where did this apple come from?”
--Alan Turing
Apprentice
Member # 6172
Profile #2
Thanks Karma, I'll do that!!!
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #3
It is perfectly possible to do the monastery of tears when you first can reach the boat, though it is rather hard at that point. The really dangerous area, the monastery caves which is beneath there is the area you can only enter with items from benerri-uss and has the hardest monsters in the game, but is totally optional and not very significant plotwise. As the hintbook describes it, it is really just a test to see how powerful your character is. Although there are a few really powerful items there, if you are capable of getting them you could have done any other area in the game without them.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #4
You find more powerful items in the loyalist prison than in the monestary caves, though.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."