Rotghroth attack

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Rotghroth attack
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #0
What type of damage is a rotghroth attack? I always assumed it was melee damage, but I then encountered some creations (oozing crawlers, IIRC) that were immune to rotghroth attacks. In the end, I had to beat them to death with a vlish. So what attack do rotghroths have - it would be useful to know which resistance to try to pump up for my PC.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Warrior
Member # 5935
Profile #1
They give an acid attack. So those creatures immune/resistant to acid will be much less damaged.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #2
But they are also melee creatures, and thus give a much biggar damage to magic resistant creations, even though it's the same attack type. (Like Gazers that are resistant to Searer, but take allot of damage from a Rotghroth hit)

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Actually, the initial damage caused by Searer is magic damage, which is different -- it just also happens to inflict acid status, which then does acid damage.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!