Errors for Windows

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Errors for Windows
Warrior
Member # 4792
Profile #0
There are two errors I noticed while playing the game. I should probably email them directly to Spiderweb, but I will try this first.

1. In Sharon's place, there are a group of serviles who do not serve him. You can convince these serviles to help you if you say the right thing. However, once you convince them and they run off, if you try to speak to any of the serviles, an error pops up at the bottom informing of something wrong in the dialog.

2. When you meet Corrie and inform her that her father asked of her, you get experience. However, the quest is not marked as finished. Hence, you can continue to ask her and receive unlimited experience.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #1
Well, firstly, the nice serviles will help you kill Spharon, and then run off. They probably won't want to talk to you, since you're leading them to kill their old master. But, I just replayed this bit, and no errors.

Secondly, the "quest" to speak to Corrie isn't a quest. Phasia just tells you to mention his name. I got no experience for this. She says something like "Tell him I'm okay", but that's as far as it goes. It shouldn't appear on your quest list.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Warrior
Member # 3327
Profile #2
Though it is not a quest, it is nonetheless a flaw in the game that you can keep getting experience from it.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #3
I think that depends on level. I'm sure I didn't get anything to write home about. I'll check tonight though.

Anyway, even if it does, then as soon as you realise, you won't do it anymore, as to avoid ruining the game, right?

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Warrior
Member # 5731
Profile #4
Just met good 'ol Corrie.
Mentioned her poppa and got 13 experience.
Mentioned the old man again, got another 13.
(I'm on a mac, btw.)

So, it's not a quest -- at least, it doesn't show up as a quest, though I bet that is the bug -- which is why you can keep doing it over and over..... me, I got 26 exp out of it, just to confirm what Venom was saying.
Warrior
Member # 4792
Profile #5
quote:
Well, firstly, the nice serviles will help you kill Spharon, and then run off. They probably won't want to talk to you, since you're leading them to kill their old master. But, I just replayed this bit, and no errors.

I was aware of their abilities. However, immediately after you convince them to help you, they will run off. If you then, immediately afterward, before they even get to Sharon, try to speak to one of them, you will receive an error, at least if you are on a PC. (Apologies for that very akward sentence.)