Mind nutrients in Darkstone mine?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Mind nutrients in Darkstone mine?
Apprentice
Member # 6018
Profile #0
Could somebody please tell me where I can find the mind nutrients for the servant mind in darkstone core? I cant seem to find any, anywhere... :) Thank you :)
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
This thread has some of the locations. Also check the FAQ/Walkthrough at the top of this forum.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #2
You don't actually find the nutrients in the mine, but rather somewhere else, usually where there used to be a servant mind that was killed by rebels.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #3
If you have come as far as Darkstone mine, you should have picked up some allready.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #4
And to give an actual answer to your question, here are the locations of Mind Nutriens that should be accessible to you by now:

(*Minor Spoiler*)

1. Twin Mind Tunnels (under Madness Mines).
2. Blasted Lab (under Spharon's Lands).

If I remember correctly, you don't even have to kill Spharon to get the nutrients from Blasted Lab, because they are in a cabinet outside Spharon's hall. However, you should kill Spharon anyway for lots of treasures he is guarding.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.