LOOK!!!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: LOOK!!!!!
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #25
quote:
Originally written by [b:
hawk king[/b]]
yup and meat heals just imagine all your creations are dead you have 1 hp and no essence but you still have one creation left an ornk you kill it for it's meat witch heals you there that is why there should be meat when one of your ornks die
LoL. You'd have to suck really bad for that to happen. Don't try and overthink yourself.

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #26
I thought this topic was about sheep?
:confused: ;)

[ Wednesday, April 06, 2005 01:13: Message edited by: JadeWolf ]

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #27
But ornks are the closest creature to sheep in Geneforge, well they are the only livestock.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 1555
Profile Homepage #28
Hmmm, serviles are also like sheep as they seem to follow a leader almost mindlessly (although the are evolving and learning). I was wondering if the serviles were ever "eaten" by the shapers back in the day, I bet they taste like chicken.

--------------------
I'm like a walkin, talkin, ouija board. Speakin in tongues, I've never spoke this speech before Hhem-delle-la, ennich-me-noughh-mi-niche-mick-norr
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #29
I don't think they were cannibals. Cause serviles do resemble humans.

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #30
Spoiler:

There's a cool Ornk Related Thingy in G3, not quite an Ornk Lord (who was really nice, by the way) and not quite an Ornk Cannister (didn't find it in G3) but still Ornk related:

In the Monastery of Tears (cool place, very cool specially the Caves, which may be the toughest region of the game, what do you guys think?) towards the West-Slightly-NW section of it there's a Spammer (sorry a Spawner) and it Spawns nothing more and nothing less than Ornks. I thought that was a cool touch.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #31
Yes, and neutral ornks too, not like those belligerent ones following their lord in GF1. I assume it's a rebel invention for more efficient livestock farming.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.

Pages