Drayks

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Drayks
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #0
I can't remember who said it but someone said that the shapers didn't invent the drayks and it told us thet in one of the G games. What and when did it tell us?
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #1
Probably same person that hinted that the Shapers did not create the serviles, but enslaved them.
Both these cases are just a sad display of misunderstood information. The shapers created both the Drayks and the Serviles.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Apprentice
Member # 6065
Profile #2
drayks and serviles were both made by shapers.

--------------------
I like swords!
-Fighter
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #3
No shapers enslaved and then started to create serviles a morphed servile named heustess in G1 proves it.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #4
That's not what Heustess says, and he's not a servile either.

Heustess says this:
"_These ruins. They were the center. They were an empire. They had foul magic, the ability to warp life, to change it, to twist it. They used this power to change those who opposed them._";

"_My people were fought by them, and their war mages changed our soldiers. Their organs jellied and their minds burned and they fell. Each changed, each in a different way. Sometimes harmless but usually quick death."

"_I was changed. But my changes were good. I was strong. So strong. And I led the fight back. Their changes did other things. Diseases were made, where there were no diseases. My warriors and the sickness destroyed their land._";

"_They fled, and were gone. And I stayed here, waiting, waiting for them to return, so I could slay them. I am the sentinel. I ever wait, gaining what energy I can to sustain myself, so that, when they return, I can kill them.";

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 6065
Profile #5
I don't remember anything like that, they made them and left them on the island, thats all.

But maybe you're right, I'll have to go and look at that agian, but unfortunately I killed everyone so I can't talk to them :( , oh well it was worth the Xp :D , especially since they went rogue on me.

--------------------
I like swords!
-Fighter
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #6
He looked like a servile and he was describing shapers without knowing it and in the temple a shade says that the serviles were barbarian tribes and fyoras were dangerous creatures native to Sucia Island if I remember right.
Apprentice
Member # 6065
Profile #7
I'm still a little hazy on what you speak of.

--------------------
I like swords!
-Fighter
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #8
That's not what happened. There are two groups of shades. One group was the ancestors of the shapers, and the other group was classified as 'barbarians'. Heustess was one of those. The Shaper's ancestors changed the people on the island not into serviles, but changed their organs to kill them. But some got stronger, and the Shapers fled the island.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
====
Apprentice
Member # 6065
Profile #9
Are you talking the shades you fight in that crypt where the sholai are patrolling?

--------------------
I like swords!
-Fighter
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #10
The ancestral shaper is in the secret temple that you get to by touching all of the obelisks. Heustess is in the Spirit City.

--------------------
====
====
Apprentice
Member # 6065
Profile #11
Oh that place, I couldn't do much while I was there.

--------------------
I like swords!
-Fighter