Thihn's Ghost in Acidic Vally?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Thihn's Ghost in Acidic Vally?
Apprentice
Member # 3646
Profile Homepage #0
Hi All,

I just ran into a very nice fellow in the Acidic Vally by the name of "Thihn". He's an undead shaper who wants to have a chat before he wipes the floor with my corpse. The Question I have is this: Should I go ahead and kill him or reload the game and return with a higher leadership? He seems to offer the chance to render assitance to you, but my measly 5 leadership just seem to create talking options that end up angering him. If I should return with a higher leadership, what leadership score should I have before I return and what will I get from Thihn by returning to him rahter than the 40xp I get from killing him?

[ Wednesday, June 29, 2005 11:08: Message edited by: Smyling Sam ]
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
I don't know how much leadership you need, but from here on out you'll need around 10 and up. If your leadership is high enough you can convince him to give you his blessing to assist you in helping the Shapers.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #2
You need a leadership score of 10 (Get 8, then use Infiltrators cloak and Vest) to give him your blessing.
Very helpful, since it gives +1 Endurance and +1 Intelligence.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Warrior
Member # 5186
Profile Homepage #3
Strange... I couldn't talk to him at all. He was agressive from the start.
Apprentice
Member # 3646
Profile Homepage #4
Hi All,

This information worked great.

Thanks!!

BTW, Universe_JDJ, what is your leadership level and afiliation? I wonder if Thihn is senistive and only reponds to loyal shapers and not rebals?

Sam, Smyling at the pretty poisen cloud ;>
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #5
Rebel shapers have no problem with him as far as I can tell. They can get a bonus just the same as the rest.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #6
He will always give you an option to speak, unless you attack him first. I have no idea what you have done to upset him othervise.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."