Can't access creator's hall or the plant!!!! help?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Can't access creator's hall or the plant!!!! help?
Apprentice
Member # 6025
Profile #0
Okay, I've been at it for hours. Tracing back over my steps wondering if i've missed a lever(s) somewhere... I killed the shade that was holding the general, didn't get anything from him (was i supposed to??). I can't get new orders for him like he wanted b/c I killed the shaper guy. I'm out of options and need help on how to get access to these 2 areas so I can get on to the next island! Please help? :confused:
Warrior
Member # 5986
Profile #1
You killed Lord Rahul? No... that can't be right. You're probably talking about Diwaniya. If you've killed Lord Rahul, then you'll have to start over, because you're not supposed to be able to kill him yet. If you killed Diwaniya, the you're ok. Just go into Inner Dhonal's Keep and talk to Lord Rahul. He's hard to miss.

--------------------
Wu wei... it's the only way
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #2
In case you're not talking about what slp006 thinks you are, could you please be more specific. eg. what island you're on - which shaper guy you killed, which faction are you aligned with...

- Archmagi Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #3
Well, if you killed Lord Rahul then you should align yourself with the rebels and attempt to fix the Creator.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

Well, if you killed Lord Rahul then you should align yourself with the rebels and attempt to fix the Creator.
It sounds like the General has been freed, but did not receive orders from Lord Rahul to send the troops west. If that is the case there is no way to access the Creator, and it will be not be possible to fix/destroy it.

That's as far as you can go, so you'll have to load a save file.

Edit: sp

[ Sunday, June 26, 2005 07:23: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6025
Profile #5
Ah, y'all are right then... I'm on Dhonal Island and did kill Lord Rahul (they all attacked me when I broke into his quarters) and the general did NOT get his order from Lord Rahul, yet. I suppose I will be starting all over :( But at least I know I don't need to kill him this next time around! Haha!