is there a creation shaping level editor?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: is there a creation shaping level editor?
Apprentice
Member # 5965
Profile Homepage #0
I would like to know if anyone has made a editor that increases create creatures levels. example: increase create dryak to level 4.
Thanks in advance.

--------------------
a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
There is no editor that increases specific traits. You would have to use the existing editors that increase all traits.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #2
Actually.. the one I modified from GF2 editor (originally Croikle's for the first one) does so. Stats, spell levels, creature levels.. All of them in their own categories.

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Warrior
Member # 5986
Profile #3
Ulrika, your modification of Croikle's editor seems to have broken the script in South End. Do you have a version available that works properly?

[ Monday, June 20, 2005 14:11: Message edited by: Slp006 ]

--------------------
Wu wei... it's the only way
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #4
I just went back in my game and checked. It works just fine. I did remember wrong though. I figured it was an obelisk, but it was a sign. :/

I don't know.. you guys just aren't doing something right, because over here, it's fine.

I checked the nodes. I put down on paper all those that were being used and made sure the nodes (and states) were all different. It's possible I missed something, but seeing as I have had no trouble with it (yet, I may restart the game and see if the trouble is there), I likely won't go checking it again.

[ Tuesday, June 21, 2005 01:07: Message edited by: Ulrika Jounintytar ]

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #5
Could try putting it on the East Road obelisk like I did, because East Road has less existing dialog nodes. Maybe you put in 2 nodes with the same number.

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Apprentice
Member # 2568
Profile #6
i have a large list of item numbers for those of you working on editors, if you would like it please feel free to email me.

--------------------
Walk with me and fear no longer, the night.