Misshaped golem in benarii-eo labs

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Misshaped golem in benarii-eo labs
Apprentice
Member # 5970
Profile #0
How on earth do i kill this guy? If i'm supposed to be able to just go up to him and start hitting i must be doing something very wrong because i'm nowhere near being able to do that even on easy.
I figure i'm supposed to use the purification crystal but even though it says the controls are nearby, i simply cant find them. Am i overlooking something obvious here?
Warrior
Member # 656
Profile Homepage #1
Well, you can just go up and hit him: I did it with a drayk, a gazer, and a shaper. My drayk was pretty much useless, but it drew fire for a little bit. If you want to use the crystal, the controls are in the passage just to the west of the crystal with the red flashing crystal; it's just a lever like to open a door. Watch out though, the crystal will damage your creations quite a bit as well.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Wednesday, February 20 2002 08:00
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #2
Yeah, I don't see the problem. He's tough, but perfectly doable, whatever your class or difficulty level. I've never bothered fussing with the crystal; just walk up and start whacking. Having a lot of AP helps, and quaffing the odd healing pod when he hits, but otherwise just keep a-chopping, and he'll crumble eventually.

Perhaps you are trying to do this at too low an experience level?

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #3
The key to killing this guy is speed. Haste your characters before attacking.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Apprentice
Member # 5913
Profile #4
Make him follow you to the rothgoths to the west. With their help you can very easily kill him.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #5
If Agent: Haste/Bless yourself. Hit him with "Kill" or "Searer" two times a round, heal when you need to heal.
If Shaper: Use a swarm of your best creations, haste them all. I did it with a single creation that I pumped up allot.
If Guardian: Never tried it, but with high dex and Missile Weapons you should do enough damage with a nice wand to bring him down.

Seriously, how can you fail this on easy? I had more problems with the Golem in Darkstone Mine Core.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."