what do you like about G3?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: what do you like about G3?
Apprentice
Member # 5929
Profile #0
what you like.

characters;graphics; new creatures or spells; the new inventory system;new weapons; going to different islands;anything

--------------------
Nothing beats Star Wars
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
I like that the canisters can have an actual effect on the PC, where as before there were no real consequences for using them. Also, now we are able to train two levels in spells and shaping after having used a canister.

The inventory system is much better. I like everything in the pack being easily accessible.

Shops having unlimited gold is very nice too, but I don't like that the items that are sold to them disappear.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Warrior
Member # 656
Profile Homepage #2
I really like that the canisters affect you so much. I also like the fact that for choosing a sect, it doesn't just say: there are the blank, blank, and blank: choose, like it did in G1 and G2.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Wednesday, February 20 2002 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #3
I like the canisters too, and I also like thw fact that there are less sects. Among other things, I like cryoas being stronger and the islands. I don't like not being able to use boats like in Avernum, or that exitzone in an underground level takes you back to the 1st island.

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Apprentice
Member # 2568
Profile #4
i like the quick action items. its pretty cool to set your wands and gems and pods up for easy use.

i also like the islands' system

--------------------
Walk with me and fear no longer, the night.
Warrior
Member # 5870
Profile #5
I dont like it that gf3 is so linear.
You cant go to another island before you complete the main quests on this island.
And you have to help either the shapers or the rebels.
I want a fallout like open game.
Gf3 was a disappointment.