I'm stuck!! (closed)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I'm stuck!! (closed)
Apprentice
Member # 5843
Profile Homepage #0
I've been playing spiderweb software games for years now and finished all of the RPG's so far, but i'm really stuck with Geneforge III!!

I'm on Dhonal's isle, I think i've unlucked most of the map.
However, I cant get in "the creators hall" and (for the same reason i think) "the mined shore" wont clear.
Both have an expanation telling me to get help from general greiner, but (here's my problem) the arse is still acting like an idiot and i can't get him to snap out of it.

Hope of u can help me with this. (i'm sure u can)

[ Monday, June 13, 2005 09:34: Message edited by: T2 ]
Apprentice
Member # 5890
Profile #1
Talk to General Greiner again. You should see an option to examine him closely. Do that and you would see that there is some essency thingy round his head. You will then get an option to try something to disrupt the essence. Do so, fight the spirit that appears and you should return Greiner to normal.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #2
You can't get to the Creator until you liberate General Greiner. His troops will clear the way for you.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5843
Profile Homepage #3
I already tried that...
It doesn't work. He gets angry and says something about killing me, if I trie again. I think I have to do something first, but i can't figure out what.
I tried to spend some skill points on leadership, making it lvl 9. It had no effect.
Thanks anyways, but i'll need some more help.
:confused:
BANNED
Member # 5941
Profile Homepage #4
Did you talked with hmm main guardian in inner Dhoral Keep? Did he gave you quest about general?
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #5
You have to ask him why he's not made progress, or somesuch, to distract him. Then you examine him closely.

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

New Mac BoE
Apprentice
Member # 5843
Profile Homepage #6
AND KHOTH GOES TO THE FINALS!!!!

actually i just figured it out by checking the script. It was really easy, i feal like such a noob now :(

okay thanks for your help, i'll see if there is a way to close these topics and otherwise leave it open for anyone who wants to talk about ornk-lords, gene altering, or why there are no friendly, talking spiders in G3. (it makes me sad. I still like to hear a friendly say "you're cute" when i'm down)

--------------------
Love vegatables, dont eat 'em